Challenge your firefighters to use correct strategies when responding to a hazardous situation. The built-in multiple zone burner system below the tank, allows instructors to train firefighters with how to reduce the chance of a BLEVE (Boiling Liquid Expanding Vapor Explosion). These burners beneath the tank create a high-intensity fire that engulfs the tank, challenging firefighters to recognise the BLEVE danger and respond. With a functioning vapour service valve, firefighters can practice approaching the tank, while shielded by hose lines to secure the fuel and extinguish the fire.
- Manual shut-off valve fire simulation which can be toggled to also simulate relief valve operation – this valve can be manually closed by a first responder aided by multiple protection lines operating.
- Multi-zone fire tray at the base of the vessel creates the risk of a BLEVE and triggers relief valve operation (as above) requiring multiple lines to cool vessel.
- A hinged dome valve cover over shut-off valve requires bolt cutter to access valve with protection lines running.
- An integrated crack in the tank allows chemical spill training that can be further enhanced with LION coloured fluids simulating various chemical spills and magnetized HazMat placards.
- Integrated burners
- Working tank service valve
- Working hinged dome with lock cutting prop
- Integrated steel casters for moving prop
- “Cracked Tank” hazard liquid HazMat spill feature
- Quick connect fittings for ease of operation
- Optional wireless remote operation